#FETC Countdown — Sign up for Hands-on Workshops!
The 2013 FETC Conference is quickly approaching! Here are three great reasons to sign up for a workshop at the conference…
1. You deserve to treat yourself this holiday season! You’ve been putting in long hours grading papers and making hands-on lessons for months… and its time to reward yourself for all your hard work.
2. It’s the perfect way to get a boost of creative energy to start the New Year! Don’t just hear about new tools and ideas at FETC. By attending a workshop, you will dive firsthand into the world of education innovation. Hands-on and BYOD workshops let you try out tools and projects with expert support on deck! Dig deeper into cutting-edge applications and inspiring topics… and see how they relate to your students, classroom and school.
3. There are over 125 workshops to choose from, ranging from Web 2.0 to mobile learning and everything in between.
I will be presenting the following 4 workshops… and would love to see you there!
– Powerful Technology Centers for Elementary Students: Monday, 8-11am, WMA011
– Create the Ultimate Technology Project – Today!: Monday, 4-7pm, WME044
– Transforming Technology Integration for the New Learner: Tuesday, 8-11am, WTA069
– Doc Cam Magic: Cutting Edge Visual Tricks: Wednesday, 8-10am, WW1098
Click here to see the full list and details for all of this year’s amazing workshops. Consider starting off 2013 by registering for a professional development experience that will leave you wanting more!